WEINS REWARDS – RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Upon receipt of membership key tags (the “Card”), member agrees to be bound by the program rules and conditions.
2. Weins Rewards points (the “Points”) are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at our participating dealerships.
3. 10% of the total dollars you spend toward a qualified purchase (excluding before taxes) will be redeemable in award reward Points used to discount your next new or qualified used vehicle purchase.
4. Each Point earned is equal to one dollar in award discounts.
5. Qualified purchases are based on work that is paid for in our service departments. customer- pay repair orders. For collision centre repairs which are paid for, repairs, 5% of the total dollars you spend (before taxes) will be redeemable in award reward Points used to discount your next new or qualified used vehicle purchase. Collison Centre Body shop reward Points are limited to a maximum of $500 points for the lifetime of each vehicle. Parts and accessory purchases are excluded from point earnings.New or pre-owned vehicle purchases and wholesale or retail parts purchases are not eligible for point earning. excluded from this program. Points are earned on service department customer customer-pay transactions only.Warranty repairs do not apply to earn points Points but do count as a service visit and reactivate the account for 24 months for reward account activity.
6. Members must present valid membership key tag at time of purchase in order to accumulate Points.
7. Weins Rewards Points may only be transferred to immediate family members (i.e. father, mother, spouse, or children residing at the same address as the members accumulating the Points).
8. Total Points standings balances will be tracked in the Ackroo Inc. database and will be updated with each qualified purchase. Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the transaction date and can be checked at any Weins Canada dealership Points scan terminal as well as the dealership’s Web site.
9. When redeeming Points toward a vehicle purchase, members must present a valid membership key tag containing their accumulated Points with and proper identification. Points may not be redeemed on a lease end buyout.
10. Weins Rewards is limited to a maximum award reward level of 1,500 points for Genesis, Lexus, Audi and Mercedes-Benz vehicles and 1,000 points for Toyota, Subaru, Honda and Volkswagen vehicles. Redeeming points towards the purchase of a qualified used car vehicle is limited to the maximum amount of 1000 points.
11. Weins Rewards Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
12. Program Points may not be transferred from account to account, and accounts can not be combined. At no time can members pool Points to increase standings.
13. Points may only be accumulated at time of actual transaction.
14. Membership key tags remain the property of the dealership and must be surrendered upon request.
15. Our dealership(s) reserves the right to disqualify or terminate any person(s) from participation, if in our sole judgment that any member violates the rules and regulations governing this program. Termination Disqualification will result may result in termination of an individual’s program participation and/or cancellation of accumulated Points.
16. All members must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
17. In the case of program termination based on rule violations, accumulated Points will be immediately terminated cancelled.
18. Points accumulation can begin accumulating on the original membership start date. Point accumulation and redemption are limited to the amounts specified in point number 10 of this document., but may not exceed the maximum points limit.
19. Membership accounts will always retain the most recent transactions. Membership accounts are valid for up to six (6) years as long as your account is kept active. If an account goes has no qualifying transactions for a period of twenty-four (24) months without a transaction it the account will be permanently closed and the points will be cancelled.
20. Accumulated Points may not be redeemed if you are in default under the terms and conditions of these rules or with regard to any obligation which may be due to any of our dealerships.
21. Accumulated earnings may not be bartered, brokered, or sold and may not be transferred upon death or domestic relations matter.
22. Determination of income or tax liability related to the participation in this program is the sole responsibility of the participating member. Neither the program nor our dealerships make any representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the participating members as to the crediting, transfer, use, redemption, or disposition of program earnings.
23. Our dealerships and Ackroo Inc. reserve the right to audit all accounts for compliance with these rules. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies, the processing of program earnings may be delayed until such discrepancies are resolved. Our dealerships reserves the right to make any and all decisions as to the validity of accumulated points. All decisions are considered final.
24. Corporations, partnerships, and other entities other than individuals are may not be eligible to participate.
25. Nothing in these rules or in the program shall be construed to establish an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between our dealership, Ackroo Inc., or any other party. Ackroo Inc. is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes in or discontinuance of a dealer service, which may affect the program benefits.
26. Our dealership(s) and program administrators reserve the right to change certain provisions of program rules at any time without prior notice to members.
27. Limit one membership card that may be used per vehicle purchase.
28. Points cannot be redeemed by Weins Canada employees or in conjunction with an employee purchase.
29. Privacy – Most of the information provided by participants through the online registration form will constitute personal information, as that term is defined under the Personal Information and Protection of Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”). Examples include, your name, gender, postal address and email address. While Weins Canada and Ackroo Inc. are collecting such personal information for purposes of administering the Weins Rewards program, this information may also be used by Weins Canada for marketing purposes or to notify participants of special promotional offers unless you choose to opt out of receiving such promotional material.Participants in the Weins Rewards Program can choose not to opt in to Weins Canada’s marketing database or to be contacted for promotional reasons by selecting the appropriate response during the online registration process. Any online registration received without the exclusion check-off boxes checked off, will be deemed to have consented to the use of their personal information for the purposes described above. Weins Canada assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that a participant’s personal information is accessed unlawfully/without authorization by a third party due to the participant not taking the necessary steps to ensure their information is secure (i.e., a lost or stolen password, dissemination of a password in a public sphere etc.)
30. Our dealership(s) and program administrators reserve the right to terminate the Rewards program anytime with no notice to any participants of the program.
31. Weins Canada Debt Protection is not available and does not apply at Audi Oakville and Oakville Volkswagen